James,

I would prefer to avoid learning a handful of applications, if possible, though I did follow your link and subscribe to the channel. Thank you.

It sounds such a spaghetti mix one has to learn before even attempting to write the app:
JS + CSS + HTML5 +Angular +Reactjs +Cordova

Flash Builder can publish an app straight to the tablet, how does one go about the with the combination you use?

You used to be interested in IntelliJ - is that the IDE you settled on?

On Flash Builder:
Today I asked Adobe for the upgrade price to Flash Builder 4.7 Premium but the guy didn't know if was kept up-to-date as the CC version is.

One Adobe's site the forum has one recent post and the rest are from weeks ago, so no clue there about what, if anything is happening.

What IDE's are other people using?

John