--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Andrews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Good question there, Paul.  I think my goal was to utilize Flex... to
see its capabilities... to learn and move forward with the use of
Flex.  Theoretically, I thought that it would have been something that
Flex might have been able to do. With all the layouts, components,
containers, controls and such, I thought that maybe Flex had something
that would do this.

Some time back in the history of this discussion, I came to a
conclusion.  Can Flex do this better than Powerpoint?  No.  I agree it
is possible to design and develop a solution but that approach is not
efficient.
Bruce