Yes I know, I'm using it with Flash.
But AMFPHP doesn't support RTMP, maybe I can use Red5 for it, but I was
thinking in working with webOrb and I need RemoteObject for that.
Also, RemoteObject is not the only problem, it was just an example.
There are a lot of useful things in Flex, but I need a way to avoid those 200KB
RSL's looks nice, but it's even heavier (500KB), and I don't know how it will
work... do you have any experience?
What are the problems with RSL?

I want to make the right decision before start coding, and use or not use Flex
is a big decision.