Hello Alex,

Thanks for the note. I am wondering why new release build of flex/spark
does't have this feature? Its up to user whether to use it or not.
Background on components is the basic requirement of many clients now a
days.
Hope in future adobe will implement/add this feature. Thanks for the reply
Alex.

Regards,
Myadi