David Megginson wrote:
 > Jim Wilson writes:
 > > And the question that brings to mind is, how will we be able to set
 > > the z axis in a way that it can handle the panel?  In other words,
 > > the scale is so large now that it'll disappear just like airplane
 > > model components do when viewed too closely.  Can we have two
 > > different scales in the same tree/graph?
 >
 > Actually, I'm not sure -- any advice from the PLIB gurus?

I have no Plib insight to offer, but the core problem isn't very
difficult at all.  Panel geometry is static, and can really easily (by
hand in the XML, even) be sorted back to front.  Just turn off
z-test, set up the projection appropriately, and draw.

I'm sure this must be doable in Plib somehow.  So long as the graph
can guarantee an order of drawing, we can write a state node to set up
the matrices.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA