I have a few questions regarding modeling.

I'm using Blender because it's a great program and because it's free ;)

If you look here:
http://24.121.17.106/fgfs/screenshots/
I have 3 screenshots of a practice model aircraft that I've been working on to
learn how to model and texture things for FG. As you can see I've got a long
way to go!

First off.. the model is half see through, I think I need to make it 2 faced?
if so I'm not sure how to do that.  I did have to use crtl-N to get it this
far, but if you look at the last screenshot.. fgfs-screen-012.png you can see
that from the inside you can see straight through to the ground :(
I need to fix that.

Also, I made the model originaly as a half of model, then duplicated it and
mirrored it so both sides would be the same. you can see that it sorta looks
opposite as far as the faces go.. still need to figure that out too.

Then comes the texturing.. I was hoping to be able to make it like the texture
for the cesna, but that didn't work.. I then made a blue graphic w/ a white
box in one corner so I could see what was happening, and it looks to be
repeating it'self accross the whole model.

I put the texture on using faces and the person icon in the other window..
like Fred and Jim posted in an earlier thread, but not sure how to position a
part of it onto a part of the model.

I'd like to be able to help w/ building models and 3d cockpits, but I still
need more practice and need to learn more about how to put textures on.

If anyone can see where I'm going wrong I'd be interested in knowing!

FWIW I'm pretty happy w/ the canopy :)) It turned out the way I invisioned it
to be :)

MTIA

WillyB