Lee Elliott writes:

> On Monday 14 July 2003 01:59, Norman Vine wrote:
> >
> > Nothing says you can't change your local source
> >
> > The following reverts to the previous HUD
>
> Ta for that but I'd rather manage with the standard FG as far as possible.
> I'm already using a modified hud_ladr and panel but even doing that isn't
> really a good option if I want to stay compatible.

Bah..... :-)

attached find patches that implement a new option

--enable-hud-3d  < default >
--disable-hud-3d

Note that the disable variant also reverts the HUD Ladder
'compression factor'.  The compression is 'sticky' ie what is
set at startup is what you get for the duration of the run, this
however is not the case for the 3D HUD which can be toggled
with the internal property browser

Would someone with CVS privilidge please commit these

Enjoy

Norman