At 7/12/03, Erik wrote:

Hi,

I noticed the number of views accessible using the 'v' is increasing. I think it's a good idea to have a number of views, but I propose to limit the views accessible using the 'v' key to a maximum of three and only for views that are directly related to the aircraft.

For other views I would propose to use a menu entry instead.

That sounds fine with me. But if it were up to me, I'd keep all the views.

I would like to ask, however, that a view menu structure be in place before removing the current various 'v'-key views.

Regards,
Michael