An alternative reason for keeping it is the KLM stewardesses (at least
the last time I went on a Fokker 100 I was suitably impressed).  I don't
really agree with the article...that's why I had to find alternative
reasoning:-)  Although my standpoint has a strong degree of bias.

The model is looking good!  What tool have you been using?
On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 16:01, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Ha, this is the result of three days of practicing for a 3d model of a
> fokker 100 (and the aeromatic model to match):
>
> http://www.a1.nl/~ehofman/fgfs/gallery/fokker/
>
> Erik
>
> http://www.rekkof.nl/fokker100/index_fokker_100.htm

Christopher S Horler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>