"Norman Vine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is hard to tell but it almost looks as if there is
> something going on with the normals on the wing
> panels.  ie the shaddowing doesn't quite seem
> consistant with that on the fusalage.

I've seen similar effects with FlightGear in the past - after enabling
hardware TCL in DRI on a Radeon. I suspected this to be a bug in the DRI
implementation. After looking at Erik's screenshot and you comment one might
consider that this probably isn't a DRI problem at all. Still there are
different issues left with HW-TCL ....

Martin.