Richard Bytheway wrote:
I don't know whether these are any use, but here:
        http://www.sucs.org/~mocelet/fgfs/
are some pictures I took from a hot air balloon flight a while back. Some grass, some
trees, one small north-east England town, and some livestock.

One of the problems with these type of photographs is the fact that they cover a very small area. When using these for textures you would end up with a hight degree of very annoying repetitiveness.

Another problem is the fact that they aren't shot straight down, making the textures look weird when used for textures.

But they are always very useful for comparing textures with the real world to see if it looks at least a bit like expected.

Erik