Melchior FRANZ said:

> * Jim Wilson -- Monday 29 March 2004 16:31:
> > I don't know,  maybe it is better to just deselect the transparent
> > aircraft components in the external view.
>
> No transparent windows in the c172, c310, bo105? This is an April
> fool's joke, right?

Ah no.  I'm only suggesting these ideas as an alternative for lower end
hardware users.  You wouldn't have to deselect a fairly dark tinted window
like the pa28 as it wouldn't be that obvious that the clouds weren't blended
with the glass.  I can't recall what the others have for window color.

All I'm talking about are ways to help the users who will have Fred's render
parameter set to 0.

Best,

Jim