I am going to commit my OpenAL changes to SimGear and FlightGear this afternoon. I haven't seen even one negative comment on OpenAL since I first brought this topic up several days ago ... so hopefully everyone is on board with this change.

I need help though from the Mac people and cygwin/mingwin people. What are the openal libraries called on these platforms. At the moment the configure script assumes we want to link with -lopenal, but I don't expect this to work right for every platform. I expect there may be a couple days of head aches here while we get these platform dependent differences ironed out. Please be patient!

Thanks,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d