Frederic Bouvier wrote:

I updated and compiled FG with OpenAL flawlessly. Before I downloaded the Creative SDK for OpenAL and installed it. The headers are not in an AL/ directory, just Include, so I created this folder and moved the
files to it.

I added the path to the headers and the libraries in the IDE and libraries 'OpenAL32.lib ALut.lib' in the flightgear project file.

I was going to report a success because I was able to ear 3 samples
at the same time, but fgfs was unable to stop when I hit ESC then confirm by clicking OK. The program just hang with the sound still playing. I killed the program but the sounds are still here. I also restart FG in the hope it will kill sound at init but they are still here and rehang and rekill.

I will need to reboot to stop that ILS marker that make me crazy.

Hmmm, I wonder if I'm not doing the exit stuff correctly. This problem doesn't happen on Linux, but linux maybe better at cleaning up wayward processes?

Curt.
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d