Erik Hofman writes

Innis Cunningham wrote:

The size of the model does not seem to effect frame rates in FG.I get nearly
the same rate if I use the cessna or the an225.I have tried with the fuselage
double sided and single sided the frame rates seem to be the same.

There are others though for which this is becoming a problem...

The thing is is it the total number of vertices/surfaces in the model that determines the frame rate or is it also dependant on if the model is double sided or single sided. I guess what I am asking is if two models have the same amount of vertices /surfaces do they place the same load on the system.

Erik

Cheers
Innis

Need plastic Surgery? Apply for a Virgin Credit Card. Click here: http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;9466596;9687279;s?http://au.virginmoney.com/virgin/publish.nsf/Content/VM+HomePage?OpenDocument&source=P08