On Thursday 06 Jan 2005 11:43, Thomas FÃrster wrote:

> I've begun some scenery work for the Berlin area. I'd like to see some
> place/db where you could upload models and coordinates, which creates
> corresponding .stg files.

I've also made a start on some UK city and airfield scenery.

I was wondering about setting up a collaborative repository for this. (I can
get vhost accounts on the cheap with a fair ammount of bandwidth).

We could probably start one for the European Scenery (to keep b/w reasonable)
so people can come along and download the objects / placements they require.

Its probably something that ought to be looked into but I'd like to hear from
others who are developing European scenery and would like to place it under a
free licence.

Dave Martin