Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
After removing Xorg and upgrading XFree to the latest CVS version, I am finally able to use FlightGear in 24-bits color. However, I am still not seeing any 3D clouds.

I have an ATI Radeon 9200SE graphic card. I remember 3D Clouds was working fine when it (the code for the new 3D Clouds) was first added the code to the CVS. I haven't been able to get the 3D clouds to show up in subsequent updates.

What am I missing?

Harald at one point added a check to make sure the RenderTexture context was actually available. It almost looks like this was a bit too drastic.

Erik