Snap roll:

This is indeed the recipe for a snap roll: starting from a speed slightly
above the stall, apply a sudden yaw with the rudder, apply opposite aileron,
and pull back on the yoke. SNAP! --- One wing stalls and the plane rolls
over.

[I liked the clever use of the word, "recipe" with the phrase "snap *roll*"]

This would be hard to model using lookup tables, but it might be possible
using JSBSim functions and a table or tables, together. Could be fun. I need
to think about this one. The first idea that comes to mind is that if the
aircraft speed minus the yaw rate times some characteristic lateral length
(span/2?) falls below the stall speed, then a rolling moment would be
generated - maybe a yawing moment, too.

Jon