Sorry about that, prematurely hit send. Here is the link:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=13050&st=0

Might be interesting, or maybe even relevant to modelling things like snap rolls in JSBSim.

Regards,
Hugo Vincent.

On 6/15/06, Hugo Vincent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I came across this discussion about adding a new open source FDM to
X-Plane, using CFD methods to get really really high fidelity models.