Maybe add an option to do full length bubble sort each update?Or quicksort,
even.
It should really be that much of a cpu eater, after the clouds are sorted.
It would result in a bit of frame drop on pan around, but flickering would
disappear.
For users with modern system it would improve visuals.
I'll test that later.

greetings,
 yon