The Win64 version is able to break the 2Gb per process limitation, so it
enables you to load more scenery, provided you have enough physical memory. I
didn't see a difference in performance.

-Fred

----- "Heiko Schulz" <aeitsch...@yahoo.de> a écrit :

O.k., I see.

Was just a guess, as I wondered why he uses a win32, as you also have a win64
package available.

> still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
> But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html

Well,

is win32 meant to run without any problem on a win64? Just guessing, as I
somewhere hear a similar problem (Not FGFS)