Hello Fred

Yes the latest data version (30.03.2010) crashes FG.

With the data from 28 th and 29 th FGFS runs nice. With the version from 29
th I can see the landmass effect with the price of a huge drop of frame rate
(45 fps down to 20 fps).

With the version from 30 th the screen goes black as soon as I enable the
landmass shader.
GPU fan spins up for a moment and goes idle.
FGFS seems to still run (sound and terrasync works). I have to kill the
program to go back to desktop. This happens on the 32bit and 64bit version.

My setup:
e8200 at 3.2 GHz / 8 GB Ram / ati hd3870 with driver ccc 10.3 (latest and
best from ATI for openGL so far) / win7 64bit / FGFS as mentioned…

Thanks, Oliver