Hello Fred

After trying the settings i figured the landmass shader causes the crash.
After reading the post of the topping I was trying to check out 29 th and 27
and figured I was always getting the same files. It seems my version of
tortoise cvs when set to German has issues with the Date. It uses the “Mär”
instead of “Mar” and fails and loaded the latest version of the file
instead.

Grabbed the stable release 1.10.10 from tortoisecvs and I only run into a
date error instead of wrong update with the german settings. Changing to
English language settings gets me a working update without date error.

So sorry for all the fuzz… with the actual version of the CVS data your
version works very nice. BIG TIME SORRY.

what means no cube map?

Best regards and thanks, Oliver