Hello Fred

Thanks for the quick response and sorry for the unspecified error report...
figured today I send that mail instead of saving it.

for options & shaders:
- CVS data matches the binary data (28th)
- Shaders are all active (no urban shader),
(whaterver that is), 3d-clouds, terrasync,
spectecular reflections, particles, bumpmaped clouds, random vegetation,
shadows

and i always kill every AppData FGFS folder before changing the version..

why 32bit instead of 64bit:
I always try the 32bit version before i try the 64bit version (as far as i
understand the 64bit version usses parts of the 32bit versions package) and
this time there was no point to do since the 32bit was freezing every 10 -
120 sec.

I will disabel the shaders (and every other option one by one) and report
back after work...

the version from 14th everything was running smothly, no problems running
the 32bit or 64bit version
(as far as i know the only difference 32 / 64 bit is the capebilety to use
more RAM)

Thanks for all your great FGFS work and BIG thanks for making those CVS
binarys aviable,
Oliver