From: Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com>
To: FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Sat, July 24, 2010 6:28:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Heads up: new autopilot subsystem implementation

Just to chime in here with a me too, the altitude hold on the Rascal110 also
seems to be broke.  Something seems to be overriding the target altitude values
and/or the mode selection, so the F11 autopilot dialog can't control these.
 Similar problem with target airspeed.

The wing leveler and heading hold modes do seem to work.  I haven't had a
chance
to investigate, but this is pretty recent breakage.

Curt.

Hi Syd,

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/