Ryan M

The main problem is that the taxiway textures expose the workaround that we
use because we don't (yet) have curved taxiways. The concrete colour does
not blend with the old texture, which is still used for aprons etc., and the
edge and centre lines also serve to emphasize the problem. Here are a couple
of examples.

ftp://abbeytheatre2.org.uk:2121/flightgear/Terrain/EGMH-textures.jpg

ftp://abbeytheatre2.org.uk:2121/flightgear/Terrain/EGMH-textures-2.jpg

Note the lack of stopways. Presumably something went wrong with the merge.
See how every segment of the taxiways is obvious. The colour of the grass is
probably a matter of opinion, but note how it fails to merge with the
surrounding textures, exposing the cut-in edge of the airfield. I'm very
sorry, but IMO this all looks rather unprofessional. I would not wish to
release this as it stands.

Vivian