On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 22:04 +0100, James Turner wrote:
>  I talked to Ryan on IRC last night, and we discussed this. I've some local
>  mods to commit+test that basically do exactly what is described above; they
>  allow Nasal (or really, the loadxml command) to hook into my existing
>  'find a file for an airport, in the scenery locations' code we use for
>  the other 'airport scenery data' files.
>
>  I'll hopefully commit this tomorrow, then Ryan can test, and then
>  hopefully jetways can live in the airport scenery data happily.

Excellent- thanks James. :) While you're at it, could you also publish
the $FG_SCENERY paths to the property tree? (Don't use my patch, it
turned out to cause a build error (which shows how good of a programmer
I am), and the pastebin link is probably expired now. ;) )

The jetways make a very noticeable impact on FlightGear's frame rate,
particularly at large airports such as KSFO, where up to 120 models
could be loaded at a time. Perhaps they should be disabled by default.