Hi,

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 16:14 +0200, Christian Schmitt wrote:
> Correct, and I already added some to Terminal 2. Those are however not yet
> sent to the scenery DB. I'll do that shortly when I checked that they work
> with the new version, too.
Looks like no one has pushed it, it is still sitting there and waiting:
https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/merge_requests/95

As I can see so far, the commits only affect AI aircrafts, so when I
want to see these new jetways in action, I need to turn on AI traffic or
use aircrafts that support jetways, right?

> Chris
Roland