On Fri, 27 May 2011 20:45:00 +0200, Roland wrote in message
<1306521900.30365.49.camel@quix0r>:

> > ..by "jetways", you mean these bridges?:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_bridge
> >
> Yes, exactly. :) Would be cool to have them working in FGFS.

..right, then we'll want those fancy gate parking lights too,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Docking_Guidance_System
and guys waving light sticks in the mean time. ;o)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_marshalling

..don't we simulate these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_light_signals

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: