Well I did some major changes and squashed it all down to one commit-
however, things got pretty messy. Redid the merge request, here's the
new URL:
https://gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/merge_requests/95

Changes from last time:
* Now uses James' new io.read_airport_properties() function, so it is
much more compatible with Terrasync. The $FG_ROOT/Airports/Jetways
folder has been removed in favor of
$FG_SCENERY/Airports/I/C/A/ICAO.jetways.xml.

* Jetway models are now loaded from scenery directories and
$FG_ROOT/Models; scenery has the higher priority.

* A new checkbox has been added to the rendering options dialog.

* Jetways are disabled by default due to noticeable FPS impacts.

Currently the Models/Airport/Jetway folder is still in the commit. I can
remove it if this is inappropriate.

Feel free to look it over, and hopefully this commit is ready for
merging.