On 06 Jun 2011, at 15:01, Vivian Meazza wrote:

> Couple of points - did we leave the menu item behind in Environment?

Are you sure it's still there? I just checked in my local copy and cant find a
menu item related to the animated jetway system.

> And that doesn't seem to be a very good home for it - it's not weather or
> anything like Environment. Would AI be better? (when we restore it).

Yes, I agree.

(on a side note: I just realize that "Natural Environment" is really what we're
refering to in the "Environment" menu, whereas "Artificial environment" seems
to cover what we have in the "AI" menus)

Cheers,
Durk