Hello,

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 14:01 +0100, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Couple of points - did we leave the menu item behind in Environment?
>
> And that doesn't seem to be a very good home for it - it's not weather or
> anything like Environment. Would AI be better? (when we restore it).
Or how about a jetways_demo.xml file in AI/ directory? Then it can be
enabled if someone wants them. If people have weak GPU/CPU they can then
easily disable the whole jetways-subsystem by just leaving out the
_demo.xml file in their configuration.

Or isn't that so easy? And are "static placeholders" (non-animated
dummies) possible for people with weak GPU/CPU?

And for my side, I have experienced no FPS drop (MSI nvidia GeForce 9500
GT 512 MB, Intel Quad-Core 2.5 GHz; multi-threading is enabled in
configuration).

Regards,
Roland