Hi All,

After having discussed this issue with Martin privately, we have come to the
conclusion that it is in the best interest of FlightGear to back out parts of
this commit, and wait for an improved version. I had accepted the merge
request, after I had concluded that Martin's original objections had been
resolved, but that appears not to be the case.

I want to stress that we do see merit to the current patch, but note that there
currently are still technical issues that need to be addressed before it is
ready. To be more specific, the parts that I will remove are the Models/Jetways
directory as well as the nasal files related to this system. I'm happy to
accept a merge request where the issues addressed by Martin have been addressed.

Cheers,
Durk