Am 24.02.2012 00:19, schrieb Pedro Morgan:

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net <mailto:martin.sp...@mgras.net>> wrote:

    Apparently I've been too ambitious and idealistic.  I know that
    voluntary OpenSource development is primarily ego-driven, but
    there's a
    strong indication that I've still under-estimated the average Scenery-
    developers narcism: Scenery development is nowadays diverging into
    more
    different (and contradicting) branches than ever before - and
    almost no
    one cares.  That's the complete opposite of what I was trying to
    achieve.

I agree with all the above, apart from one point...
There's a lot of frustration and the boundaries and responsibilities.. and indeed negatives, vs positives .. One thing to bear in mind,, if you dont hear from anyone their happy == Invisible positives.. You only get the winging negatives... !! whilst there's millions of happinesses..

invisible_positives += 1;

thx a million, Martin, for your work and kind support! But please don't let it be the last chapter of the flightgear screenplay containing your name. I believe there's a need for your opinion and your sense for community in projects like these.

Cheers, Andre