Hi Yves,

________________________________
 DeĀ : "flightg...@sablonier.ch" <flightg...@sablonier.ch>

>I really wish we could build some kind of temporary "Scenery Team" and discuss
>ideas. My proposal is to meet at IRC on day the next weeks to start
>organizing, or to open a temporary group or list. (Sorry, i do not like the
>forum for such).

I completely second you on this, Yves, and I'm willing to help even with my
small time & contributions. Don't know if IRC will be easy due to RL
constraints, but will try to. At least we need to brainstorm ourselves a bit on
a separate group or list to clearly:

1. Identify the people interested on this topic ;
2. Know where we are and what heading we want to take ;
3. Identify tasks : documentation, communication, technical aspects, etc.

>Personally- ... Martin, I would send you all my best wishes and I would send
>you one billion "Thank You"s for all your support. Without you I would never
>haveĀ
>seen what is behind the whole scenery process. You spent so much time
>explaining me how this all works, you shared your experience and all the
>results of your

> researches in idealistic way and you guided me through the jungle. You always
> studied all proposals carefully. I ever got an answer from you. All my
> respect.

Seconded++ too !

Olivier