Deal. It seems like we want the same things but didn't understand each
other. I hope we do now.

I've documented all this in a Wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FopAndJava2D

You said that we name our renderer on the final output the user sees.
So I also added a print and bitmap package to the proposal for
illustration.

I hope that's also what you have in mind. I'm quite happy like this
although the individual packages will be relatively thin. On the other
side, the old AWTRenderer simply did too much in one class for my taste
and at the same time had the wrong name.

The new layout also doesn't require that I prepare the ground for Renaud.
Also, I hope this Wiki page helps him see the direction what we'd like
the thing to go.

Everybody happy?

On 22.02.2005 18:29:41 Glen Mazza wrote:
> WDYT?

Jeremias Maerki