I'd like to propose moving all of the remaining hyphenation patterns to
http://offo.sourceforge.net. Various reasons:
- One-stop shop for all FOP hyphenation patterns
- Most patterns are completely unproblematic from a license perspective
but not from a Apache license policy perspective.
- There are still items on the todo list for making some of the
remaining patterns fully compliant with Apache license policy and I'm
tired of running behind them. See [1]
- We only have a somewhat special set of patterns remaining here (at
least from my POV)

Of course, that means we don't provide hyphenation out-of-the-box
anymore but if offo can provide a recompiled JAR that would make things
a lot easier of our users. The only problem with this, however, is that
they are likely not going to check the licenses for each and every
pattern for compatibility with the system they are using them with.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FOPAudits/March2003