Easy please. Vincent has a preference. Jeremias is OK with it, but he
is not hot about it, so he is not going to do it. Vincent did not add
the new utilities, so he is not going to do it. That leaves Andreas to
do it, or me, or ..., or it remains undone. Fortunately, that would
not create a mess.

Jeremias has never been in the habit of creating a mess. Nor has
Vincent. But Jeremias does not code in the manner of Vincent, nor does
Vincent in Jeremias' style. We have to live with that diversity. FOP
is that sort of project. It benefits from that diversity, because the
project has so many diverse sides to it. But the style will never be
uniform. Alas?

Simon

--
Simon Pepping