Hi Glenn,

That sounds good but it would be preferable to work in the ASF area,
mainly use FOP’s wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/DeveloperPages

Anyone can add content to the wiki, you just need to create an account.
You can create a new page related to your work on complex scripts and
add a link to it on the above page.

For issues, Bugzilla should cover your needs. If you deem necessary you
can use bug #49687 as a meta-bug and create individual issues on which
that bug would depend.

Thanks,
Vincent