i am using a combination of tools from codesion on this project,
specifically git and trac (on which i have enabled anonymous access), where
trac issues and git commits are integrated with wiki, ticket, timeline, and
milestone management; it is a set of tools I am accustomed to working with,
so this is an efficiency issue for me; as I become more accustomed to the
ASF toolset, i will be more comfortable in doing such work there. but i need
time to transition, and the important thing at this point (for me, and for
potential users of the results) is progress on the work itself, and for
that, i will be using the existing ASF tools to post patches, etc;

as i've said a few times, i fully expect to transition my documentation over
to the FOP wiki as this work progresses, and as I become more familiar with
the ASF environment;

i'm sure you realize this is a bit of a "chicken and egg" process, not only
from the ASF side, but from my side as well; it is my wish to become part of
the FOP committers community over time, but that will take time and learning
from both sides, yes?

best,
G.