more

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Glenn,
>>
>> From you first message I had the impression that you wanted to keep
>> using that tool for future documentation
>>

> as i've said, i intend to transition the documentation to the FOP wiki over
> a period of time, so that it will all end up on the latter

we've pretty much exhausted this thread, but perhaps it would be clearer to
you if you view the trac wiki site I am using as a "working copy", "sandbox"
or as a "staging area" as I compose my ideas and documentation; i could have
merely done it on my local drive or on a private server, but i preferred
instead to make it visible early, even though it is in preliminary stage
which does not meet the standards I would expect for documentation that is
promoted to the FOP wiki; i very well may rip up, rewrite, replace,
restructure, etc., the content i am composing on my trac wiki before i feel
it is ready for the FOP wiki; as I say, i could be doing that privately, but
then interested viewers would not have early access to my preliminary work;
overall, it is to your and the communities benefit that i choose to expose
this preliminary work, with all its defects plainly visible;

g.