Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi Glenn,

i hear you, but I prefer to use the mechanism I described, since I have control over it; until I am granted committer status, I don't have that control within ASF; i would be happy to transition when I am granted committer status; in the mean time, i will use the mechanism i described;

I don't want to discourage you from documenting your work but I agree with Vincent, using the Wiki is the preferred place to document your progress. I don't understand why committership status would matter? As Vincent already indicated anyone can view/modify the Wiki.

Thanks,

Chris

regards,
glenn