Vincent, Chris, et al.

to clarify my earlier message, lest it be misread, i was not asking for
(premature) commit access to FOP; i understand the ASF process, and have no
issue with the fact that it will take time and contributions on my part to
be deemed a candidate as committer; what i was doing was merely citing the
fact that i am not a committer, and assumed (wrongly as it turns out) that
one had to be a committer to add documentation to the FOP wiki;

my intention in setting up a trac database was to satisfy my immediate need
for documenting my work, and further, to integrate this documentation with
my ongoing issue resolution process, which is handled nicely by the system I
refer to below; for me, it will be easier and more productive to use this
system; in the interim, i've create a simple FOP wiki page which refers to
this site;

as the work is completed, stabilized, and merged into the FOP trunk, i can
easily migrate my design and other useful documentation into the FOP wiki
directly;

is that acceptable?

G.