The current trunk shows no warnings during ANT compile. Please make
reference to the current trunk/HEAD as 1.0 is published and history at this
time.

It's a different matter with certain IDEs, e.g., Eclipse, which set their
warning levels to a more sensitive level than the ANT build.

Although it would be nice to eliminate such additional warnings, it is not
as high priority IMO as ensuring that new compile, checkstyle, or findbugs
warnings/errors do not appear during ANT builds. At the same time, warnings
that do appear should not automatically be excluded without careful, manual
review.

G.