From: Glenn Adams [mailto:gl...@skynav.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 2:58 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Cc: Eric Douglas
Subject: Re: Solving FindBugs issues [was: Re: svn commit: r1071912 - in
/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: findbugs-exclude.xml
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pdf/PDFImageHandlerSVG.java]

The current trunk shows no warnings during ANT compile. Please make
reference to the current trunk/HEAD as 1.0 is published and history at
this time.

It's a different matter with certain IDEs, e.g., Eclipse, which set
their warning levels to a more sensitive level than the ANT build.

Although it would be nice to eliminate such additional warnings, it is
not as high priority IMO as ensuring that new compile, checkstyle, or
findbugs warnings/errors do not appear during ANT builds. At the same
time, warnings that do appear should not automatically be excluded
without careful, manual review.

G.