On Tue, 5 Jun 2018, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

On 2018-06-05 20:19, Marco van de Voort wrote:
owned and run my four companies: Apple, Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
Well, there is always Amazon and Oracle :-)

Oh God, yes I forgot about those. Amazon is also spreading its tentacles
everywhere and with microphones (smart speakers) planted in every other
home. What is this world coming too? Everybody so eager to loose their
freedom and privacy. Seems Richard Stallman was right all along.

I look at it this way, Microsoft is putting effort into getting behind Open Source with their .Net stuff and other things.

Look at how Oracle continues to behave and consider yourself lucky that they didn't buy Github.

Frankly I think you're getting yourself worked up over nothing...

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007