From: VLM TechSubs [mailto:techs...@vibrantlivingministries.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:22 PM
To: Framers; Free Framers
Subject: OT: Font suggestions for book?

Greetings everyone,

I'm working in FM 8, Win 7 x64 on a book that will be published this Fall. I've
now been asked to do the book design, in addition to
most of the writing and basic template design. The subject matter is primarily
financial . it's a book about the history of
taxation. It's not a scholarly work at all, but rather one designed to "wake
up" American teens and young adults to some of the
issues involved. Footnotes are used here and there, but more for explanation of
background/details than in a traditional sense as
references. The book will be published in a standard 6x9 format, paperback.

All that having been said . What are people's favorite or recommended fonts for
such a project. And since this is being published on
a shoestring budget with a nonprofit/educational bent, suggestions of free
fonts would be most welcome.

Well, thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Elchanan