We use Arial for headings and Century Schoolbook for the paragraph text. Generally san-serif fonts are better for onscreen reading and serif fonts are better for print. Century Schoolbook is a serif font that is similar to Times New Roman but less compressed. It's very comfortable for onscreen reading and when printed.
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133