Hi Ken, since you asked…

If you're using your Fm source to create EPUB, spaces and assorted odd characters in files, directories, graphics and (spot) cross-reference markers will prevent the EPUB from validating.

I'm now in the habit of using only alphanumeric names for files, directories, and markers.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | m...@mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com