Hi, everybody.

In my specifications, I often need to "show" a space character ... for a text 
format sample, for example.

I usually use a fixed-width font (Consolas) for these format samples. This 
helps to make the space character obvious, but isn't perfect.

Elsewhere, I have also seen the use of an underscore-like character with little 
"upticks" at the end.

What do you all do for this purpose? If you use a printing character to denote 
a space, what character do you use?

Is there a character in a fixed-width font (ideally Consolas ... I went looking 
but did not find something convenient) that would be good?



You are currently subscribed to framers as arch...@mail-archive.com.

Send list messages to framers@lists.frameusers.com.

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
or visit 

Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Reply via email to